For added vehicle security. Ask us how we can help.
It’s easier to pick the lock on a van than you might think and this is becoming an increasing problem in the UK. Picks are easy to purchase online, so thieves can pick locks and break into vehicles with very little effort. This means they can access all of the contents inside, as well as being able to steal the vehicle itself – an experienced thief will know how to override the immobiliser using the OBD socket.
Luckily, there is a simple solution: anti-pick locks. At CVS Van Hire, we have the knowledge and experience to advise you fully on the type of lock your vehicle needs. We can fit it for you on our premises, with fitting usually taking less than 15 minutes.You can find us at:
72 White Hart Lane, Tottenham, London N17 8HH
Contact us to book your van in with us or to ask any questions.
Types of anti-pick keys
These are the different lock profiles available, which will make it virtually impossible to pick your locks thanks to a combination of technology:
- Hykee profile
- Camlock profile
- 835 Garrison profile (suitable for transit custom)
Choosing the right lock for your vehicle
There are various types of anti-pick locks and keys available to suit different vans. We will select the most appropriate and fit it securely, so you know your van has been properly secured. Just ask a member of our team and we will be happy to answer all your questions and provide a quotation.
Features of our anti-pick lock systems
These are the main things you need to know before deciding to go ahead with a new anti-pick lock:
- Easy installation – locks are a simple replacement for OE locks, saving on installation time and labour costs.
- High security – the locks we fit are anti-drill, anti-pick and have a maintenance-free cylinder.
- Quick appointments – installation time is usually less than 15 minutes, so you’ll be back on the road quickly.
- Acts as a deterrent – thieves will see anti-pick locks and will choose to leave your vehicle alone.
- Specialist Ford solutions – the lock systems we provide are designed for Ford Transit, Connect and Custom.
Why choose CVS Van Hire?
We are a 3rd generation family business, committed to creating customer satisfaction. This is why customers choose us:
- We are experts in our field.
We offer van maintenance and repairs on a daily basis and we have more than 50 years of experience.
- An easy booking process.
Please just fill in our online form with your preferences and we will be in touch quickly to confirm your booking.
You don’t need to wait until we are open – you can return your hired vehicle at any time of the day within your paid period.
24hr GPS Tracking
CVS wish to inform all customers that our vehicles are monitored by a 24hr GPS Tracking Device.
This is to aid against:
- Unauthorised European Use
- Vehicle theft
- Fraudulent Insurance Claims
10% OFF Van Hire
for all staff working for:
NHS | Fire Brigade | Police