Class 4, 5L & 7 MOTs Performed by CVS
No doubt you’ll understand that once your vehicle is older than three years you must submit it to an MOT (Motor Ordnance Test) on an annual basis.
At CVS Van Hire in London we have been authorised by the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency) to provide MOT testing for all the following classes of vehicle:
- Class 4 – Cars, including three-wheeled vehicles more than 450kg unladen weight, taxis, minibuses up to twelve passengers and ambulances, goods vehicles not exceeding 3,000kg DGW, motor caravans and dual-purpose vehicles.
- Class 5L – passenger vehicles containing a maximum of sixteen seats.
- Class 7 – goods vehicles over 3,000kg DGW but under 3,500kg DGW.
All MOTs at CVS Van Hire are carried out by experienced technicians who are fully up-to-date with all the necessary standards for all vehicles in classes 4, 5L and 7.
Our MOT prices are some of the most competitive in London.
You don’t need to wait until we are open – you can return your hired vehicle at any time of the day within your paid period.
24hr GPS Tracking
CVS wish to inform all customers that our vehicles are monitored by a 24hr GPS Tracking Device.
This is to aid against:
- Unauthorised European Use
- Vehicle theft
- Fraudulent Insurance Claims
10% OFF Van Hire
for all staff working for:
NHS | Fire Brigade | Police